Problem with animan.exe (again !....)

Support forum for the Tahiti and Society Islands scenery.
jefflunel

Problem with animan.exe (again !....)

Postby jefflunel » Sun May 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Hello,
First sorry for my english wich is approximative.
I have bought Polynesie scenery today and I've tried to install it on my FSX SE. FSX SE start normally but without buildings on airports … I have modified exe.xml and dll.xml as you suggest in your manual and nothing change, FSX SE always launch without buildings on airports.
I have read many things about the problem with animan.exe. Can't you resolve it a good time for all ???
Thank to help me or if I cannot resolve this problem, I will considere that your pictures in your site are fake and I will want to be paid back !

admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with animan.exe (again !....)

Postby admin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:26 am

There is nothing wrong with animan.exe. The problem is when something prevents it from working correctly, which can have many reasons. So the solution depends on fixing the cause of the issue.

Email your dll.xml, exe.xml and FSX.CFG to support@flightscene.net

jefflunel

Postby jefflunel » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:16 am

Sorry, I was a little hungry about animan.exe last time but it seem I have resolved the problem. In fact, it seem it was exe.dll witch was bad writted.
When I launch fsx at Tahiti Faaa, the buildings appairs.
Now, I have a problem with Tetiaroa airport witch don't appairs ??? can you explain this ?
Thank you

I have verified all airports in the sceneries, they are all ok, except Tetiaroa …

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Tetiaroa has no buildings, its just a runway. In real life, buildings were recently built, but the scenery represents the airport from an older date.

Return to “Tahiti and Society Islands Support”