NTTE airport

Support forum for the Tahiti and Society Islands scenery.
christopheam

NTTE airport

Postby christopheam » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello,

when reading the description, I understood that NTTE airport was provided by this scenery.
I know that NTTE is not much more than a short track of dirt behind the sea and the lagoon.
But I can find no radio frequency for it in ATC menu.
I tried to land on it and there is no runway drawings and runway is not flat.
And if I choose to start my flight at NTTE default runway, the plane is on the beach near the pass but not on the runway.
It this normal behavior with this scenery or maybe should I try to fix some issues with other sceneries ?

Christophe

admin
Site Admin

Re: NTTE airport

Postby admin » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:14 pm

It it is just a coral stritp, no ATC at this airport. It was not possible to add a start point without flattening the airport.

christopheam

Re: NTTE airport

Postby christopheam » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello,

I did some search and found that now, NTTE is no more just a coral strip but an asphalt runway. And it's a bit more north than the coral strip was. And not exactly the same heading (6/24 now, 7/25 before).
I suppose they built this new runway when "The Brando" was built because luxury hotel customers would not appreciate landing on a coral runway :lol:
Anyway, your scenery is great. I just added an asphalt 7/25 with a flatten and a small apron with a small ramp using ADE. I put it just where the coral strip stands in your scene and it's OK.

Christophe

Return to “Tahiti and Society Islands Support”