The building at the airport is not displayed.

Support forum for the Tahiti and Society Islands scenery.
einherz

Re: The building at the airport is not displayed.

Postby einherz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:18 am

hi there, thank you all, was very useful reinstall simconnects and voila :) btw, i can not install vc++ 2015 as 2017 installed but everything work now, btw exe won't work in my case if start/restart when p3d in the memory, it's works for me only if p3d parent process, my version 4.4, i have one question i get other society islands from flight sim jewels his product very good too, would be nice to know what i can add from his bgl files for improve your scene, i think you guys can collaborate, i hope on this :) just stay confuse, about animan, as you suggest start it manually for check it works, but in my situation manually is not works as said before, look like is third time hehehe, ok, in any way is not problem, just for guys who try start it manually and think is not work ever, but i'm stay interesting, what i can do for start it outside, just for fun lol
ah, one more question, if i register once, it can my register gone for some reason, and if yes, can i reregister again with not lost this scenery? i mean if will some problem and i will reinstall or update, do i will need register again and will it bloodless? ah, i forgot some, i forgot uninstall other scenery and fly ok at bora bora, but when i start faaa p3d crash and i does check, and found i'm an idiot, and disable hawaii instead those islands, well, now i'm lost what my self just wrote, so must be need restart my cpu lol... thank you all again, and have a nice flight and smooth takeoff and landings
p.s. sorry for oftopic but let's write petition to a2a guys for they remake p-47 for x64
p.p.s would you please update uninstaller? my active sky stoped found liquid exe.xml so i was forced to del it and rewrite by next start active sky... thank you!
p.p.p.s you can not imagine my emotions, when i seen asphalt and buildings around :) thank you!

Return to “Tahiti and Society Islands Support”