The building at the airport is not displayed.

Support forum for the Tahiti and Society Islands scenery.
admin
Site Admin

Re: The building at the airport is not displayed.

Postby admin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:03 am

Use the config tool to uninstall the scenery for FSX and P3D v4. Manually delete the flightscene folder. Run the main installer and install for P3D v4.

pirate068

Postby pirate068 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 am

HI

Sorry I don't understand. The installation for P3D V4 run properly. P3D V4 has been installed in C:\ programmes
I wish now to run flightscene with FSX because I have many nice aircrafts which cannot fly with P3D V4. FSX is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ Microsoft Games

I wish to know if I can use the same config tool to install flightscene for P3D V4 and FSX because when I use again the config tool to install FSX
the files for P3D V4 in C:\ Flightscene such as flightscene -mix - flightscene64.dll disappear

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Since some files disappeared when you installed the FSX version like flightscene64.dll and the misc folder, you need to run the main installer again and choose to install the scenery for P3D v4. That will restore the lost files. I will fix this bug in the next update.

pirate068

Postby pirate068 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi

Ok to install again flightscene in FSX I must delete the files currently in FSX with the main installer in C:\flightscene

After you tell me :
After Manually delete the flightscene folder. Run the main installer and install for P3D v4

But I wish to install flightscene for FSX ?????
Sorry but I want now to be sure

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 pm

You don't need to delete anything. First time installing, install for FSX. Then run the installer again, and install for P3D v4. Do it in that order.

pirate068

Postby pirate068 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 am

Hi

Thank you for your help because it's not easy

I have always the same thing. I did what you wrote me. It's important to remember flightscene in P3D V4 runs properly

I launch the installation for FSX from C:\ flightscene \Flightscene_Tahiti_and_Society_Islands_installer without to delete anything. Some remarks :

- One file "Flightscene" is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X and is the same in C:\flightscene for P3D V4
- flightscene.dll is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator
-The famous message which says FSX has founded a problem.......appears immediately after the launching of animan.exe

After I installed Flightscene for P3D V4 without problem

Regards

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:15 pm

So the only problem remaining is the message you are getting with FSX? Unfortunately, this seems to be a common problem with FSX, you can get more information here:

http://www.fs-force.com/forum/viewtopic ... =372#p1655

ricere

Postby ricere » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Good Morning,

I too have the same issue of the airport tarmac not showing up as well. During the install and subsequent running of FSX-SE to look at the airport I had a task of reloading all of my .DLL's as something corrupted my file. What it was I don't know, but I was able to get everything back on line thank goodness! On further inspection I find that the dll.xml was fine, however the exe.xml was missing (6) six rows of data as your readme file pointed out. After reading issues on the same subject within this forum I checked to see if their problem was my problem as well and found no issues other than what I stated so far. That said, how am I able to add to the current exe.xml file to include 'animan'? I not that versed at xml, but not afraid to try. Would you know of any 'free' download locations for Notepad++ by chance?

Thanks,
Richard

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 pm

You can right click on EXE.XML and press edit. This should open up the file in notepad. Copy and paste the lines below right under <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>, then save. Make sure the path is correct for animan.exe, you may have to change it depending on where you installed it.

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>animan</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>c:\flightscene\animan\animan.exe</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

pirate068

Postby pirate068 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi

I didn't find the problem. I reinstalled Orbx but without improvment.
Currently to run the flightscene in FSX I repeat the solution you sent me

-Open FSX.CFG and delete everything under the [trusted] section and save.
-Open regedit
Go to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
Delete the key "Your_FSX_path\\fsx.exe"="$~ RUNASADMIN IgnoreFreeLibrary<flightscene.dll>"
- Restart your computer and start FSX again.

It's not super but I hope you will be able to find the good solution in the future if you broadcast an update

One information : The landing gear of my aircraft F200 GARDIAN didn't sink in the landing strip in the first version of your product
In your current version these landing gear they sink

Regards

Return to “Tahiti and Society Islands Support”